This week will be a little quiet with only preparations for Easter to distract from the daily grind. Anne and I hope to dye LOTS of eggs this week!
- Monday: Sigma Alpha night so no dinner plans.
- Tuesday: Smoked pork loin with cherry sauce, roasted brussel sprouts, & garlic bread
- Wednesday: Pinterest Fave Melt in Your Mouth Chicken, roasted potatoes and carrots, and apple wedges
- Thursday: Dinner out between 4-H meeting and church
- Friday: Grilled steak and veggie kabobs, brown rice pilaf and orange slices
- Saturday: Breakfast for dinner - Pancakes!
Anne loves pancakes. If ever we ask her what to make for breakfast, her answer will always be pancakes. I will try to post the family recipe and my scaled modifications for different sized groups here.