1.12.2015

Dinner this Week - 01.11.15

It is cold here. Bone-chilling, I don't want to go outside cold so this week will feature warm things, comforting things.

I also want to point out that I realize I prefaced this as a craft, food, family blog, but up to this point, have only posted food. Much of my free time over winter break was spent cleaning and organizing my studio. G decided I could have one of his vintage standing, roll-around toolboxes and chaos ensued. This afternoon, I finally got all the pieces put back together and started my first block in Pat Sloan's 2015 Vacation Time Block of the Month Quilt. I also compiled a list of in-progress and in-my-head sewing tasks to do this year. I need to share at least one project I did last year, too, that hasn't been blogged. So, there are non-food topics to come. :)

Sunday
Leftover Chicken Fajita Casserole
Apple Pie
Monday
Breakfast for Dinner
Scrambled Eggs
Toast
Bacon
Tuesday
Creamy White Bean and Bacon Soup from Table for Two
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Oranges
Wednesday
Slow Cooker Lemon Rosemary Chicken
Steamed Cauliflower
Grapes
Thursday
Goulash
Oranges
Friday
Make Your Own Homemade Pizza
Saturday
Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Shrimp Gyro Sliders

My trip to Costco last week was the entire inspiration behind this particular discovery. Giant juicy shrimp, tangy tzatziki sauce, and mini ...