3.24.2017

Elm Street Quilts' Play Improv Quilt Along - Progress Post 1

I am focusing on finishing UFO's or quilts already planned this year, but the quilt along hosted by Elm Street Quilts was just too tempting. She set-up a quick eight-week quilt along based on weekly prompts to make improv blocks or mini quilts. I am using my stash of mostly solid scraps and have four of the six announced prompts completed. (I did get a little behind as I was trying to finish up a project I'll share sometime down the road.) I hope to finish up the two delinquent blocks this weekend so I'm ready for Monday's second to last prompt.

Week 1 - Log Cabin

ACH_playimprovqal_wk1

Week 2 - Triangles

ACH_playimprovqal_wk2

Week 3 - Stack, Cut, Sew

ACH_playimprovqal_wk3

Week 4 - Wonky Geese

ACH_playimprovqal_wk4

I am linking this post to Elm Street Quilts' Progress Check-in Linkup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Shrimp Gyro Sliders

My trip to Costco last week was the entire inspiration behind this particular discovery. Giant juicy shrimp, tangy tzatziki sauce, and mini ...