2.12.2012

Home!

OK, so I've been a little sidetracked with two big trips for work ... Nine days in Alaska and four days in St. Louis. The trip to Alaska was a first, and I did find a little time to have some fun. I'm saving that for another post.

Since I'll be home for a bit, I thought I would get back on a menu planning path. This week:
Sunday: fajita stir-fry over rice
Monday: quilt guild night
Tuesday: breakfast for dinner - pancakes & bacon
Wednesday: slow cooker pork roast with sauerkraut
Thursday: work meeting night
Friday: date night
Saturday: Nebraska FIRST LEGO League Championship Tournament

I also need to make twelve dozen cinnamon rolls this week for the FLL Tournament. In addition to being the judge advisor, I am in charge of volunteer hospitality. Coffee, rolls, fruit, snacks for morning and afternoon. Yumminess for our awesome volunteers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Shrimp Gyro Sliders

My trip to Costco last week was the entire inspiration behind this particular discovery. Giant juicy shrimp, tangy tzatziki sauce, and mini ...