10.24.2014

Dinner 10.24.14 through 11.01.14

It is good to be home! The break in the posts was a result of work and family requiring a lot of travel and not so much dinner at home. I only have one more overnight trip through the end of the year for work, and it is only one night. Yeah! Honestly, the opportunity to travel and learn new things and meet new people is one of the things I love most about my job, BUT it seems like I haven't been home much lately.

Fall is in the air, though it is still hitting 75 degrees most days. We are finally getting some serious leaf color (fortunately, I didn't miss that). Dinners reflect cooler weather. I recently borrowed Meat and Potatoes by Rahm Fama from the library. We are trying a few things this week from it before it must be returned.

Friday, 10.24.14
Chili and Cast Iron Cheesy Cornbread
Saturday, 10.25.14
Chicken and Cheese Ravioli Primavera with Steamed Veggies
Sunday, 10.26.14
Chicken Fajita Nachos
Pineapple
Monday, 10.27.14
I'll be spending my birthday evening at Sigma, everyone at home can have breakfast for dinner aka scrambled eggs and toast.
Tuesday, 10.28.14
Scalloped Potatoes with Smoked Pork Chops
Garlic-Thyme Veggies from Meat and Potatoes. I'll be using a broccoli and cauliflower mix.
Wednesday, 10.29.14
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Biscuits
Thursday, 10.30.14
Pistachio Crusted Pork Scalopini Chops, also from Meat and Potatoes
Savory Bread Pudding Muffins, yet again, from Meat and Potatoes
Green Beans with Bacon
Friday, 10.31.14
Halloween!
Dinner will be out depending on how trick or treating goes.
Saturday, 11.01.14
We'll be Sneak Peek-ing.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Shrimp Gyro Sliders

My trip to Costco last week was the entire inspiration behind this particular discovery. Giant juicy shrimp, tangy tzatziki sauce, and mini ...